ISSUE 11 - ERIKA JAYNE
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Exclusive editorial feature and interview of singer, actor, and entertainer Ricky Martin discussing his historic Las Vegas residency and career as an actor.
- Fashion editorial and interview with actress Eva Longoria, by friend and fellow actress Olivia Munn, on her pregnancy, being an actor, director, and producer, and the release of Overboard.
- Interview and photoshoot with cultural icon Erika Jayne, interviewed by SNL's Cecily Strong, who is not only a television personality and talented entertainer, but now a New York Times best-selling author.
- Interview and photoshoot with multi-disciplinary artist and legend Laurie Anderson discussing art, American culture, and "the edge" with fellow artist Anohni
- Unique, creative, and visually impacting artist Raul de Nieves tells us about his work, his inspiration, and the beauty of escapism in his Brooklyn workspace.
- A portrait and interview feature of the pioneering gallerist Mary Boone in conversation with fine artist Peter Saul.
- Studio visit interviews and portrait sessions with the New York-based jewelry designers Lynn Ban, Ana Khouri, and Wing Yau discussing their craft and the future of jewelry.
- Fashion editorial of the up-and-coming model Delilah Belle.
- Trisara Resort in Phuket,Thailand; Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Desert in Dubai; Como Hotel in Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos; and the Palazzo Versace in Dubai make up our beautiful and luxurious travel features.
- A jaw-dropping men's editorial and beautiful disco-inspired fashion photoshoot round out our fashion features.
- And tons of fashion, luxury, culture, and more!
IRIS Covet Book is printed quarterly on high-quality, glossy, stock paper with a soft touch cover. IRIS Covet Book is created with the finest quality materials with the intention for every issue to be collectible, much like a coffee table book.
Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H