ISSUE 03 - LOVE IS LOVE
Women’s fashion takes center stage in this issue which focuses on the trends and styles of the moment. Four covers of Spring fashion make this issue an exclusive.
- The ballerinas of the Houston Ballet Company
- Tribute to Muhammad Ali
- Exclusive interview with the great fashion illustrator David Downton
- Conversation with Creative Director and Founder of NARS Cosmetics, Francois Nars
- Exclusive interview with celebrity hairdresser and founder of R+Co Hair, Garren
- Feature of the talented artist, Michael de Feo
- Travel Features of the private, luxury island, Cousine Island, and the stunning J.K. Place Capri
- Fabulous fashion stories to celebrate the Spring 2016 trends
IRIS Covet Book is printed quarterly on high-quality, glossy, stock paper with a soft touch cover with iridescent foil logo. Unlike ordinary periodicals, IRIS Covet Book is created with the finest quality materials with the intention for every issue to be collectible, much like a coffee table book.
Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H