ISSUE 4 - NIGHT WALK
The September Issue! This issue is filled with so much exciting content, we had to include six total covers.
- The larger-than-life, glamorous design duo, The Blonds, took center stage in front of photographer, Johnny Vicari’s camera and gave us insight into their fabulous jet-setting life in an exclusive interview.
- Limited edition lenticular cover feature Neiman Marcus SVP, Ken Downing. Includes interview and exclusive photoshoot.
- Limited edition lenticular cover, interview, and fashion editorial of philanthropist and political hero, Joanne Herring, photographed at the luxurious Brookshire Residence surrounded by an enviable art collection with pieces by Anish Kapoor & Georgia O’Keeffe.
- Alternate covers include fantastic fashion editorials shot by Danny Lim and Hao Zeng.
- Slim Aarons iconic photographs of women
- Interview and portrait photoshoot with entrepreneurial wonder, Tilman Fertitta
- Interview and portrait photoshoot with the wonderful gallerist, Deborah Colton
- Exclusive feature of NYC artist, RJ Raizk
- Men of Soul X Calvin Klein fashion editorial
- Interview with the legendary fashion and celebrity photographer, Bettina Rheims. Includes images from the photographer’s archives
IRIS Covet Book is printed quarterly on high-quality, glossy, stock paper with a soft touch cover with iridescent foil logo. Unlike ordinary periodicals, IRIS Covet Book is created with the finest quality materials with the intention for every issue to be collectible, much like a coffee table book.
Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H