ISSUE 5 - XIUHTEZCATL TONATIUH
The Holiday Issue of IRIS was another fashion extravaganza with a total of five covers.
- Supermodel and Victoria’s Secret Angel, Hilary Rhoda, posed in the deserts of Lanzarote, Spain for a huge fashion photoshoot and two separate covers.
- Actor and model Nolan Funk wears our favorite menswear looks from the runway in a beautiful cover editorial.
- Interview and portrait shoot with perfumer Erwin Creed
- Interview and photoshoot of model and activist Flaviana Matata
- Cover, interview, photoshoot, and archival images of the work of legendary milliner Stephen Jones
- Cover and insightful interview with teenage activist and Earth Guardian, Xiuhtezcatl Tonatiuh
- Interview with shoe designer and CFDA Finalist, Chloe Gosselin
- Antonio Lopez feature with archival sketches
- Interview and photoshoot with leading event planner, David Monn
- Feature of famed artist and inspiration of Raf Simons, Sterling Ruby
- Interview and portrait photoshoot of interior designer, Ryan Korban
IRIS Covet Book is printed quarterly on high-quality, glossy, stock paper with a soft touch cover with iridescent foil logo. Unlike ordinary periodicals, IRIS Covet Book is created with the finest quality materials with the intention for every issue to be collectible, much like a coffee table book.
Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H