ISSUE 09 - TARAJI P. HENSON
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Fashion editorial and interview with actress Taraji P. Henson, by the legendary Pam Grier, on being a woman of color in Hollywood and the highly anticipated release of Proud Mary
- Exclusive 22-page fashion editorial of top model Issa Lish photographed by the renowned fine art photographer Nobuyoshi Araki
- Interview and photoshoot with famed artist Tracey Emin discusses her long and storied career and legacy.
- A glimpse inside the studio of multi-disciplinary artist Mickalene Thomas where she discusses art history, race, and gender.
- "Art shaman" and artist Matthew Stone in his London workspace, photographed on spirituality and social sculpture theory.
- Dutch couturier Iris Van Herpen's "Aeriform" couture collection photographed on the people and objects of Paris, including a portrait and interview feature with the pioneering designer.
- Studio visit interviews and portrait sessions with the young New York artists Chloe Wise, Sam McKinniss, Tali Lennox, Rachel Rossin, Eric Mack, Ivana Basic, and Camilla Engstrom discussing their craft and the future of art.
- Fashion editorial of the legendary supermodel Tatjana Patitz photographed on location on a deserted beach.
- Starlet Halston Sage, from Seth McFarlane's The Orville, channels Warhol's Factory Superstars at the Viceroy Hotel.
- A profile feature of the artist-activist Ai Weiwei, creating work that is both dangerously loud and quietly considered.
- Charmingly-maximal, Luke Edward Hall’s whimsical take on interiors offers an escape from the mundane white box of minimalism.
- Our Last Look feature of the unique vision of a creative partnership that has defined and redefined standards for glamour, fashion, and luxury. Taschen's Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
- And tons of fashion, luxury, culture, travel, and more!
IRIS Covet Book is printed quarterly on high-quality, glossy, stock paper with a soft touch cover. IRIS Covet Book is created with the finest quality materials with the intention for every issue to be collectible, much like a coffee table book.
Dimensions: 9.5" W x 13" H